Two brief announcements:
- I have recently updated the comment section of this blog so it is easier to leave comments.
- There is still time to sign up to win a book and/or t-shirt from Lecrae. Sign up here.
Best of New and Free Resources
- New Podcast I’m excited about: Reading Writers by Aaron Armstrong
- Free Seminary Course on Lewis and Tolkien with Ryan Reeves (Gordon Conwell)
3 Free Kindle Books. One of which I hope you read, and two of which I hope you never need:
- Found: God’s Will by John MacArthur
- Journey to Heal: 7 Essentials of Recovery for Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse by Crystal Sutherland
- Naming Our Abuse: God’s Pathways to Healing for Male Sexual Abuse Survivors Kindle Edition by Andrew J. Schmutzer
Bible & Theology
Christian Living & Prayer
How does the gospel bring ongoing renewal in the lives of Christians?
A Transgendered Thought Experiment. In which Kevin DeYoung exposes logical flaws in transgender thought.
Talking to My Boys After the Transgender Talk at Their Public School. Wise counsel from Brad Hambrick
Sometimes A Question is Better than an Answer by John Stonestreet (Listen Below)
Why No School Has to Obey Obama’s Bathroom Decree by Julie Roys
Where Culture Change in a Church Begins. A great excerpt from The Vine Project.
Randomness from the Interwebs
Calvin and Hobbes. Glad to see the ESV Study Bible make #2.