The Anchored in Christ blog will always be free. I want to freely give as I have freely given to reflect how much God has given us in Christ.
That being said, there are a few ways you can help out if interested:
1. Pray for me to be faithful, focused, and fruitful in life and the ministry God has given me to do. I need your prayers!
2. Send me an encouraging note. If God has used this blog to build your faith in any way, please let me know!
3. Help contribute to blogging costs which are quickly approaching $30 a month.
4. You can partner with me in my ministry with Leadership Resources.
I am a support-raising missionary who depends on the prayer and financial partnership of others. (Read more about my exciting role.)
- Be a prayer partner by joining my email list.
- Partner financially. I would love to talk with you further about how you can partner with our ministry God is using to raise up Bible expositors around the world. Don’t hesitate to contact me!
5. You and your church can sponsor training to equip national pastors in biblical exposition.
Our Training National Trainers program equips pastors to faithfully handle God’s Word and teach others to do so as well. Our ministry has been called “nation shaking” by Tim Keesee of the Dispatches from the Front DVD series.
What is more important in strengthening the global church than making sure pastors can faithfully preach the Word to their congregations?
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
I hope my imperfect efforts on this blog are a huge blessing in your life!