Holidays like Easter provide natural opportunities for believers to engage with their family and friends in spiritually significant conversations.
You have the great chance to share with someone the true reason for Easter: because of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, believers are able to have our sins forgiven, enjoy a true relationship with God, and look forward everlasting life in heaven with Christ.
The seven questions below are designed to help you evangelize around Easter:
1. What does your family do on Easter Sunday?
2. Why does your family do whatever it is they do on Easter?
3. Do you ever go to church on Easter? Why or why not?
4. Would you like to join me this Sunday at church?
5. Do you believe in God? What do you think He’s like?
6. Are your beliefs about God the same as your parents’ beliefs?
7. Do you think Jesus rose from the dead like the Bible says?
What other questions would you add?