In this excerpt from the message Place of Faith (Mark 5:21-43), Jim Kallam makes seven, biblical observations regarding faith and healing:
1. Even those who Jesus healed were subject to further decay and ultimately death.
2. Jesus left many people still in their difficulty, illness and struggle (John 5:3-5).
3. People speak of healing as if there is a formula to guarantee God will act as they command (Luke 17:1-6).
4. There are biblical examples showing God leaving people in pain even though they asked for healing (2 Corinthians 12:1-10).
5. If you separate the end from the story, you will distort what healing means.
6. Living by faith is walking in obedience to God and leaving the outcome to Him (Hebrews 11:32-40).
7. Faith and doubt can co-exist (Acts 12:1-19).
See the explanation Jim Kallam gives in the short video below: