Leaving a review for When Prayer Is a Struggle is not hard and helps me out a lot! (It might even take two minutes!)
Where to Leave a Review
The two main places to leave reviews are:
1. Amazon: Scroll down to the review section and look for the “write a customer review” option. You will need an Amazon account. Following the prompts to leave a review is pretty simple. Bonus points if you buy (or have bought) a copy of the book on Amazon before leaving the review—that makes the review a bit more official.
2. Goodreads: You will need a Goodreads account to leave a review. On the book’s page, click the stars under the book’s cover to leave a starred review and click “Write a Review” on the little box that pops up if you’d like as well.
What to say
Any review is very helpful, even if you write a sentence or two. (Your review doesn’t even have to be positive!) If you’re looking for what to say, you could answer one or more of these questions:
- What did you like about the book? (Or the portion that you’ve read?)
- What type of person would benefit from the book?
- How do you plan to use the book? (Personal growth, small group, etc.)
Thank you! Please let me know if you have any questions.