Free Kindle Book** (that comes highly recommended): How to Walk into Church by Tony Panye
$0.99 for Kindle Edition of Five English Reformers by J. C. Ryle (Author)
On the Election…
- 6 Conversations to Have with Your Kids about This Election by Michael Kelley
- Seeking Clarity in This Confusing Election Season: Ten Thoughts by Kevin DeYoung
10 Things I Wish I’d Done My Freshman Year of College. David Murray shares a few tweaks of his own to an article at The Federalist
12 Theses for a Christian Understanding of Economics by Albert Mohler
21 Dos and Don’ts to Improve Your Email from the Time Management Ninja. I don’t agree with all of them (like no BCCs…) but this is worth checking out.
Ben Zobrist: Major League Believer by Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra at The Gospel Coalition. I’m a huge Cubs fan and Zobrist fan and enjoyed both this article and this audio interview with Zobrist done last year by TGC.
Don’t Let Your Bible Keep You From the Bible. Something I shared on Leadership Resources that reminds us that we can’t let anything obstruct our reading of God’s Word—not even verse or chapter numbers or study Bible notes.
The Importance of Hell by Timothy Keller (preview below)
1. It is important because Jesus taught about it more than all other Biblical authors put together.
2. It is important because it shows how infinitely dependent we are on God for everything.
3. It is important because it unveils the seriousness and danger of living life for yourself.
4. The doctrine of hell is important because it is the only way to know how much Jesus loved us and how much he did for us.
Ten Tips on Addressing Kids’ Fears and Doubts by Sandy Galea
**Anchored in Christ (kevinhalloran.net) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.