- Free eBook: Gospel-Centered Family: Becoming the Parents God Wants You to Be by Tim Chester
- Over on my Spanish blog, I shared a free audiobook of Pilgrim’s Progress in Spanish. (Here’s a free one in English that seems to be decent quality.)
What posted earlier this week, 100 of the Best Timothy Keller Quotes.
Here’s a post from last year, just in time for football season: 5 Practical Strategies for Redeeming the Time this NFL Season
3 Things Pastors Kids Need from Their Churches by Barnabas Piper
7 Things I’ve Learned Being Evangelised By A Muslim by Karen Morris. An insightful look into what it feels like to be proselytized.
14 Major Findings from a Landmark Study of American Religious and Denominational Identity by Justin Taylor. Here are the first three findings:
1. White Christians now account for fewer than half of the public.
2. White evangelical Protestants are in decline—along with white mainline Protestants and white Catholics.
3. Non-Christian religious groups are growing, but they still represent less than one in ten Americans combined.
Book Review/Summary on Iain Murray’s Revival and Revivalism by Bobby Jamieson. This is a helpful treatment of a book I’ve heard referenced dozens of times but have yet to read myself.
The FAQS: What Christians Should Know about Antifa by Joe Carter. Carter’s articles are so helpful!
The Heresy that Fuels Transgenderism by Julie Roys
When Your Kids Won’t Bow to Your Idols by Jennifer Phillips.
The most profound parenting quote I’ve ever heard is from Dan Allender: “One of the biggest sources of conflict between you and your kids is when they refuse to bow down to your idols.”
I dare you to cross-stitch that and give it to a friend at her baby shower.
8 Reasons Why Consecutive Expository Preaching is Needed. This is an audio interview I did with the International Training Director of LRI. (Listen here or read transcript.)