A few great Kindle deals on theology books:
- Free: R.C. Sproul’s book God’s Love: How the Infinite God Cares for His Children (Classic Theology)
- Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem ($7.99)
- Historical Theology by Greg Allison ($7.99) — A companion volume to Grudem’s
- or buy them both together for $11.99 in honor of Reformation Day
- Also consider a 50% discount for John Frame’s new one: A History of Western Philosophy and Theology
Free MP3 from Ed Welch and CCEF: How We Help Others
Audio and Video from the Re:Growth Conference with Colin Marshall (author of The Trellis and the Vine). The Regrowth Conference focused on growing a culture of disciple-making disciples in the local church.
I’m a sucker for book lists. Crossway’s 50 Books J.I. Packer Thinks You Should Read is no exception.
The Rest of the Story: Louis Zamperini after Unbroken by Clay Kraby
What People in 1900 Thought the Year 2000 Would Look Like from The Washington Post (an example below)
Put the ‘Mini’ in Ministry by Laura Blyth. Don’t underestimate how God can use the little things in life!
Daryl Dash shares some great tips for ministers: 12 Lessons for My Younger Self
10 Phrases that Encapsulate Your Journey with an Eating Disorder by Brad Hambrick
The Single You Will Be the Married You by Philip Holmes
A funny video…(they’re not serious)