If you are looking for a Christian speaker to fill your pulpit or lead a conference or seminar, it would be an honor if you would consider me.
One of my life’s great joys is teaching and preaching the Scriptures and speaking on other Christian topics (in both English and Spanish).
In addition to teaching and preaching the Scriptures, I enjoy training groups of people how to read and communicate the Bible. That is what I do when I travel to Latin America with Leadership Resources. Books I can cover: Jonah, 2 Timothy, Genesis 1-11, the Gospel of Mark, Habakkuk, 1-2 Samuel, Psalms, and Ephesians.
A few other topics I enjoy speaking on:
- Holiness / fighting sin
- Delighting in God’s Word
- Developing a faithful and enjoyable prayer life
- Using social media and technology for the glory of God
- How understanding the storyline of the Bible transforms our lives
What you’ll get:
- Teaching that will be based on biblical truth, exalt the Risen Christ, and encourage believers.
A few things to keep in mind:
- I serve with a missions organization and there are ways to partner together to see more preachers around the world trained to read and preach the Bible faithfully.
- My schedule greatly varies with my regular teaching/preaching responsibilities and travel with Leadership Resources. It’s nice to have three to six months notice about an event. (But it never hurts to check!) 🙂
- I’m based near Chicago, IL and always appreciate it when churches help me cover travel costs.
- My wife is amazing—and would love to lead worship or speak to women on a variety of topics.
Feel free to email me to start an exploratory conversation of how I can best serve you: kevin (@) kevinhalloran.net
Listen to me preach:
- God’s Eternal Plan for the Church — Ephesians 3:7-13
- The Path to True Blessing — Psalm 1
- His Glorious Grace — Ephesians 1:3-14
- Getting In or Missing Out — Luke 13:22-30
Watch me preach: