Happy Launch Day!
I’m humbled and grateful to announce that today my book When Prayer Is a Struggle: A Practical Guide for Overcoming Obstacles in Prayer releases. It’s been a long and winding road filled with God’s blessing to get from my initial idea to today’s launch. And I want to thank many of you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words and pre-orders!
In case you’d like to help out, here are a few ways:
- Buy the book. Early orders help gain the interest of Amazon and other booksellers, putting the book in more hands in the long-run. Perhaps you could do some early Christmas shopping?
- Review the book. Even a few sentences left on Amazon or Goodreads makes a big impact and helps get this book into the hands of more people. Learn more.
- Share about the book on social media. You can share the Amazon link or one of the other online stores listed here or the quote graphics here.
- Share content I post on social media. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram and re-share book-related content that I post over the coming weeks.
- Pray for God to use the book. (It is a book about prayer after all!)
Here’s how I close the introduction to the book, which shares my heart behind the book’s reception:
God can and will change you as you read this book, and that’s not because the book is so good—it’s because He is so good. He is “able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think” (Eph. 3:20). Read this book prayerfully. Read it humbly. Read it expectantly. It might surprise you how a little help can take you a long way when God is the one blessing it.
Your friend in Jesus,
Soli Deo Gloria